Pool Camping site
Swimming pool – camping site opened form May to September
Not far from the historic centre of Hall In Tirol and about 8 km from Innsbruck lies a family-friendly camp-site with an intimate atmosphere:
- 90 pitches on 8,500 sq.m in a quiet, central position beside Hall's open-air swimming pool
- Natural trees and grass pitch (enclosed)
- All pitches with lighting and electrical connection (220 volt); 6 A
- Heated luxury showers (with hot and cold water)
- Washing machine and dryer (charge payable)
- Food kiosk, freezer chest, terrace restaurant with fine view
- Special feature: Caravan service station (fresh water supply and waste removal for caravans)
Leisure & service
- Camp-site guests get free admission to adjoining open-air pool: all day for children, for adults from 16.00
- Directly on site: Children's playground and good-value mountain bike hire
- Guided cycle and walking tours, entertainment, guest awards, folklore events and lots more
- Nearby: Minigolf course, tennis court, sauna, "Münze Hall" coin museum, Burg Hasegg, medieval town centre of Hall and lots more;
Winter Caravan Park
Spaces for caravans available from October to April.
Please note: Exclusive supply of power and fresh water and also waste removal. Showers and WC not accessible in winter.
01.05. - 30.09.
Winter caravan park:
01.10. - 30.04.